Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shelly Martinez Watch The Notorious

Sara Ragadale ...

Hello my darling!
How are you? So good, apart from the fact that it is terribly cold and rain by Sunday evening. How was your first day of school? My traumatic enough, let Gabry home was really terrible for me, I'm used to being with him 24 hours to 24, but unfortunately I have to get used to, I have to do for him. Titty and John started? How do you feel in high school? Have you managed to see some more scary movies? You hear so much your absence, the days are short and cold and the memory of a holiday now seems remote. Gabry is good, started making baby food at night, eats like a wolf and is increasingly roly-poly and heavy, sometimes crawling on the bed, pulling up when in bed and always wants to play with someone. It is now next to me that the phone sucks. At school I got to give a permission to return home early for some weeks now to stand out because they spend six hours is not the best. If I think I could cry ... Give all
If you want to write you can also do it from here, leaving the comment, if no letters are always welcome ... Soon I will send you the pictures, I missed a kiss to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment