Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blog About Fraternity Hazing




finely I decided to take the path to the wonderful world One Stroke! I have provided the first Tuesday
Step 1 of the beginner course to learn this fantastic technique.
The first step was not talking about the sunflowers .... ...... next step leaves the roses that I am going 'to do next settimana.Il path is soooooo long and requires commitment but we'll put' everything is ...... then prepared walls, furniture and anything that you paint everything and more'..... this will force me to do certain things .... + however with one stroke, the country, suspended transparent, a bit 'of my jewelry and stones should be okay .... right? You will see that
strolichero 'always ideas for your gifts or decorations ..... now proceed with training on sunflowers that my teacher Lu told me that I absolutely do a bit 'every day .... there are those who go to the gym and who makes the leaves and sunflowers ....

This is the result of the first course even though I was a bit 'cast .... but I'll learn' to do much, much, much better
tests ... or better daily tasks .. .






0 comments:

Post a Comment