Friday, December 24, 2010

My Snowboard Is Splitting

Organize Christmas: You're The First, The Last, My Everything

E 'issue that I feel guilty if you do not.

That is, today, Christmas Eve, I feel compelled to write. Owe it to myself, mind you. Like all
December 24, from time immemorial, from the dawn of my understanding of the meaning of Christmas, I feel a sense of anticipation. Impraparata catches me in the morning and I do not leave again until Boxing Day, before returning to the 31. Regular, accurate. A sense of waiting for something that you do not know then what. Wait. To wait for. Waiting for something to happen
of indefinite, mysterious: the hours, minutes, seconds, I seem to dilated Eve. All in this day - and New Year - we look at the clock many times, do not you think?
As children waiting for the night, Santa Claus. But even when you discover that Santa Big Belly is the uncle who dresses and gifts that come even if you have a fireplace, this is reassuring to wait rooted. You stay inside.
To make sure that does not move too quickly, to ensure that your existence these days do not pass without a bit essertele attack 'on him, that does not pass without leaving a mark. I think also the inventor of the timing of 'Advent should suffer from some form of anxiety and yearning for waiting. I, at least, delivery a bit 'after.

Then, inevitably, a sense of disappointment because Christmas passes, as every year. Skip cyclical like everything else in time. And usually thought: "Well?" Already the past? ". Have not had the gifts, dinners, parking impossible, the toasts, the decorations and the sausage to stop a moment and really understand what's happening on this day. That as they say, is always a little 'magic.
least 5 minutes you will spend on Christmas. To you and your thoughts. Can not do otherwise. To where were the other Christmas, what did you do: If you have a good or infamous asshole - because you always know, when are you are good and when instead you asshole, the "if I had ..." and "but" necessary in coincidences, to people who entered the your life - the most 'recent ones that are a bit' forever and those that are gone.
looking at the sky through different eyes in these days of celebration, like someone watching them. As if it were possible to perceive a moment of eternity.

Do you realize how everything is well within the 'Order of Things.


Well, after this attack sickly and exaggerated romance, I go around to toast (which is a bit 'irreverent if you want, but it is the only way to pass it too quickly, this Christmas Eve).


Love For You Herds
(Note: Only today)


0 comments:

Post a Comment