Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tomtom Map Share For Tomtom One

When do the cleaning of drawers becomes nostalgic. That is, forever.

E 'success.
Fuck.

That thing I wrote in my previous post.
found myself thinking of the billions of roads that would take our lives, but that did not take because we had to choose one.
is probably also the wrong one.
(Maybe not exactly the most shit we could do, but at a level that approaches the comuque well).

The crux of the matter is the timing: when you so important to choose these things, you're not in a position because your cognitive efforts are still directed to complete the 'Panini sticker album.
If only you could wait a second and think about it, see how things develop, what skills you have and which ones you really like to have, but you'd better leave this alone.

growth expectations, a moment. Here, so I think it will avoid a lot of choices of shit, tribulations, and hardships of yearning.
Life has two reverse directions. As time goes on you learn what you should know and do in the time ahead.

With all this advance and the rush, not easy.
Jump to know you.


While there are that I clean a drawer, I find the Fabriano A4.
Ve.
drawings, dated 2002-2003.

absolutely do not remember having made them.
I forgot that once - long time ago - I loved to draw. And we lost the night.







0 comments:

Post a Comment