Sunday, October 4, 2009

Harley Davidson Snowmobiles

Amiche September 29, 2009

Hello, how are you? Useless question of who does not know what to say when he meets someone who has been away for too long. You know, you remember him? Well it is a life that we are together, there is also a child, but you know, he said he loved me, but I felt I was no longer the same, because they always fought, the tones were different, and all seemed to me an apology. But I loved and still love him and I'm afraid of losing it, and I am suffering because a friend of mine tells me things, and I do not say anything. Because maybe there was another but I always do I have to say. You know I met one, and I closed with Gio, he is 19 and loves me to distraction, living in Pavia, near the new woman of my father and my mother ... My mother locked me out of the house, my father and the two got up to pick me up from home, you know I did not even clothes, but he would not let me sleep by others. I have so many people who could host me. You know, with him now we are close-knit, we fight and we do not speak, but we are meant to be together forever, at least until I'll be there. You know, this summer I became a woman and my father found out ... And now I do not write more at home alone! You know, I have a husband for two years, 7 months and I have a son, and I hope to tell more when we meet again in a few years, changed but still in love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment