Thursday, October 29, 2009

Is The Subway Tuna Sandwich Halal

presence

No matter what you do not have, no matter what you do not see. Before you embraced, first I watched, I tried it all, you I wanted a whole. Today I do not ask for more, no hands or eyes, the latest evidence. next to abide ask before you, so close to me, yes, yes, but out there. And I was content to feel your hands gave me your hands, which to my eyes presenza.Quello assured that I ask now is more, much more, to kiss or look at it is that you are more near me, dentro.Come the wind is invisible, while giving it his life to the light candela.Come is quiet, fixed, immobile, acting as a center not waver never flickering flame trema.Come body is the star, present and secure, no voice and no touch, in the heart open, peaceful, the lago.Quello you ask is that you only and soul of my soul , blood of my blood in the veins . 'you're like me in the that my heart will ever see , and will touch whose beats not never get tired of me my life until such time morirĂ².Come the skeleton, the secret depths of my being, that I only see the ground, however, that in life is what you charge of supporting my weight, meat and dream of joy and pain mysteriously without that there are eyes that never vedano.Quello that we ask is that body reaction temporary absence , is not for us forgetfulness or escape, or lack, but it's for me possession total of 'soul away, eternal presence. Pedro Salinas

0 comments:

Post a Comment