Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Prom Dresses At Walden Galaria

quotient Pallos TV (you only need even less than 61)

I have to admit it.
Although I am ashamed.
Pero ', come on. I admit .
Now I can admit that they are mature. Yeah. But yes, come on.
Now that I found Mick Jagger, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Iggy Pop and Brian Eno, I can.

90s. Secondary schools.
include "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Imagine," "Radio Ga-ga" and "Lucy in the Sky with Diamond every now and then I put it in the middle - in my playlist craft in cassettes for Sony Walkman - the Velvet Underground (although these have less remorse, that Fish and torment me looked like a great sentimentalist when they sang "My lady-bird") and some pieces of a group - it-now-you-say-but-am-trying-to-beat around the bush - songs like "Pray" and "Everything Chenges.
Um, yes. They
. Those with the Double T. Those who come from Manchester.
Those whose name translates as "Take it." Eh. (And here's to pin the Gem Boy are not really creative way of assault).
physical ones, except one. Those who could not sing, except one. Those who could not even write the lyrics songs, except one. But what 'merit him I have to admit: that they have contributed to the initiation of an erotic dream and fantasy imagery fifteen of us then.
I include it in the speech - I think in some way due (after the collection of figurines, posters stuck in class and the existential crisis for not having been allowed to go to the concert. The concert. We talk about stuff of life death, eh).
This merit, however, proved short-sighted and, in fact - because all gay (probably) but one.
(But we are not naive young girls had told no one that Mark Owen would have liked more of our classmate in the developing world the tuft Ingell and transsexual voice - that our scollaturina barely visible due to impending first menstruation). However

.

That is to say.
here again.
Ready to tread the stage of the Ariston (imagine that at the same time they enter the dramatic piece of music starts with "Meteora" - D. Bowie "Starman" ).

Oh no? Nostalgia Boulevard, fuck.

Even if a little aged.
still a little gay (Mark is always a great cool, though. I think. On the other hand you know - gays are often wasted on the market copies of collision female).
Formation of the old guard.

there but, I like to remember so.

When yet I had no musical ethic. When again I'd settle for two choirs and a dance at random.
And above all, when I was still unaware of one fact: what the fuck would massacre the Festival of San Remo in the life of every human being born in this country heard. For 61 consecutive years and who knows how many more.




For posterity 'judge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment