Thursday, February 24, 2011

Where Can I Watch Play-mate Of The Apes

A loud noise. Present a buffalo falling from the third floor? There. It is shown easily

And I thought me.
I thought that if I think.

If I lose the thread. I lose the moment. The beauty. That sublime inherent nell'accadere of things. In certain unlikely situations exceptionally unique and unrepeatable. Certain times. Of those things that there had never been. Or you have not paid enough attention to see them. Or you have not had enough courage to make them yours. If I think I
block. There's that moment, precisely, you can not stop it. You can not stay there to think about it, to say "no wait a minute I have to do two reviews, I have to figure out which way you look, why do not you let the time. Not even to breathe. Not even realize. All or nothing. And 'that line blurred, infinitely wonderful as incomprehensible, which separates two opposite actions: jump headlong or backwards and change direction. Let go or give up. Have absolutely no idea what is at stake, most of the time. Two actions that could
be vehicles of drivers who commonly call as regret or remorse. The regret of not having done, not to have lived, or remorse for having done so, to have lived. And realize that you have somehow wrong. In both cases.
With a substantial difference: that life is made of actions and emotions. E 'instinct, feeling, intuition. Unreliable, therefore. But what gives the feeling of being there. Now, here. Now. Remorse is an indicator of life, trying, he had written a bit 'of your story and have made sure of a precious and unique treasure in the drawers labeled the voice memories and experiences. A new groove into your being.
E 'is the moment. Before the jump, the first that "yes or no to that decree the direction of your life in a moment. The moment of pure adrenaline, one in which the brain is short circuit and can not be that "if I think" I was talking about. Simply because there is no room, there is no oxygen.
For a moment, that seems to belong to 'eternity.

Start pouring
I'm deciding whether to make use of psychotropic drugs.
be patient.
There are solutions to everything.
Or, at least. I hope.




Postscript: A
just want to be clear there would be another solution. A third possibility, as an alternative to all-or-nothing, to let go-o-let. To explain
report here the concept of Negative Capability I read yesterday on an article by Michele Blacks, "A Year Without a Trace" - the D of the Republic.

"Being able to do something and stand still, postponing the task of speaking. Staying with intelligence and vision on the threshold. Exist calmly in the midst of uncertainty and distress, giving up an early run-up being right, to do what seems necessary. "


After all, this third way is what I feel.



"If you take the existence like a stupid human behavior based on the grounds of pure (we?) the problem of what is right or wrong loses drama. And from there comes the memory. "

(last week of the lawn, H. Murakami)


0 comments:

Post a Comment